Deep-sea life in Antarctica
- Life-forms are present in almost all environments of Earth, even in hostile environments like Antarctica.
- Because of its extremely difficult environment, Antarctica has been the last area to be accessed by Humans and is unique in its pristineness.
- Besides its hostile environment, the deep-sea of Antarctica is home to a flourishing life (see course on biodiversity here).
- The deep-sea of Antarctica is home to unique species all adapted to cold environment (see course on evolution here).
- Understanding the biodiversity of Antarctica can help us to understand how climate change impacts all biodiversity.
Higher grades faster with the top ten skills.
BECOME YOURSELF 2.0
Click the skill title to see the corresponding lessons. Complete a skill with a quiz or checkmark.
1 SKILL A DAY
Gain knowledge and earn badges in just 10 minutes a day, delivered straight to your inbox. Get started
DISCOUNTGet "5 pay for 1" family discount, or ask for school/senior discount here.
Palo Alto, San Francisco, USA Finland - Sweden - Belgium - South Africa
Become member and get a skill overview poster with proven results on skill development.