We do an exercise in how important it is to be critical of sources. Read the text below and
think about where you need to use source evaluation. Count and see how many places you
need to think about source evaluation.
According to new research, it is healthy to drink energy drinks. More and more people
drink energy drinks and have had positive effects of the drink shows a survey.
Experts certify that you can now drink energy drinks without danger, but
The National Food Administration denies the rumors according to a source. There is a risk that
will be sold out on energy drinks now that the news has reached.
You need to be critical in six places. Here is where:
1. "According to new research" - who did the survey and what is the purpose and how did it go
2. "More and more" - how many are there?
3. "a survey" - how many have answered?
4. "Experts certify" - who are the experts and who might think of a different opinion?
5. "The National Food Administration denies the rumors according to a source" - why not
The National Food Administration was asked itself as the first source?
6. "there is a risk that it will be sold out" - what do they want us to believe?
Thanks to Annika Sjödahl powered by lektion.se